[Freeswitch-users] dialplan question

Jonathan Creasy jonathan at myogre.com
Tue Feb 10 13:22:58 PST 2009

I'm trying to setup a dialstring to send a call to a user as a DID
number not their user.

I want to be able to do one of two things:

One, I want the Request URI to match the contact from their REGISTER
and To header to be "+1NXXNXXXXXX at contactdomain"

Two, I want to make both the Request URI and the To header be
"+1NXXNXXXXXX at contactdomain".

I looked at "force-user" but that gives me the ability to do one DID
to a user (by forcing the user to the DID).

So, how do I need to setup the call for these scenarios?