[Freeswitch-users] Dynamic Dialplan

Adam Long ajlong at worldlink.net
Tue Feb 10 11:01:38 PST 2009

What about a mod_perl XML binding like the example here?
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_perl and
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_perl_and_Generating_XML

Would this be faster than a setup like

mod_curl_xml -> lighttpd -> FastCGI/Perl  ?

I guess it would depend on if mod_perl in FreeSWITCH spawns new interpreter per request
or if it uses one interpreter instance with multiple threads to execute pre-loaded perl.

Anyone know if this is the case?

Regards,
-Adam