[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH uclibc segfault

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Feb 10 08:34:13 PST 2009

 From that link, these are the ones that are most likey causing the
issue.  I think the first one.  Can you check your config.log and see
what results it has for those checks?  If you can compile native on
the device I would suggest to on the device do a ./configure -C and
then to use that config.cache file generated to get all your answers
to feed your cross toolchain.  You can probably just slim down that
exact file and have everything you need.

  export apr_cv_mutex_recursive=yes; \
    export ac_cv_func_pthread_rwlock_init=yes; \
    export apr_cv_type_rwlock_t=yes; \

Mike