[Freeswitch-users] BT IPExchange Interoperability Testing

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Feb 9 15:54:48 PST 2009

Yes search the mailing list people have interoped with BT in record
time.  On another note you hijacked the "DTMF not being recognized" by
clicking reply, deleting the text and changing the subject.  Please
try not to do that in the future, click "new message" input freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
  then type your subject and message then click send.  Your email
client echo's back the headers that causes the mailing list server and
many email clients to thread the message properly.

/b