[Freeswitch-users] mod_openzap stops working after some calls

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Mon Feb 9 10:17:11 PST 2009

Hello Anthony,

:D yes that's what I'm doing ... beneath some code changes in openzap
... So I found a real timestamp in pcap is quite usefull if you have
more than one call at a time ... I added that function today. It uses
"libapr-1" functions. Unfortunately I introduced a dependency to
libs/apr to openzap by that. If it delivers micro seconds, maybe it's
better to use zap_time_now(). Have to check that tomorrow.

I agree there are some problems in maintaining channel states correctly.
Once a day I have to restart FS. I get "TOMANYCALLS" errors, no matching
channels on RELEASE, SETUP duplicates and "oz dump 1" shows more and
more channels with states other than DOWN, even, when no current calls
are there. I did some timebased changes  in ozmod_isdn SETUP handling
and hope it helps out until state timers a available. If it works I
would like to upload it to trunk, if you allow.

regards
helmut