[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch not processing calls

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Feb 9 02:14:44 PST 2009

I notice it offers 18 which is G729 but these listed below are 100%
invalid.  There is no such thing as G.729a, G.729b or G.729ab that are
valid in the SDP.  I suspect if you start FreeSWITCH and crank it up
to debug level ("console loglevel debug") you'll clearly see why this
is taking place.  I think we talked to you on IRC about this and told
this.  If your termination gateway requires any of the above listed on
96,97 or 98 the call will fail.  We can only do passthru on G729 which
is the official name which is listed on payload 18.  Your termination
provider needs to be informed of this fact.  The fmtp line is what
controls annexb operation!

/b