[Freeswitch-users] Dynamic Dialplan

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sun Feb 8 19:32:18 PST 2009

If you want an extremely high performance you write your own dialplan
module... Its not that hard...

Or option 1 is the more high performance way to fo...

Curl with a serverlet will scale to a point but I doubt it will get to where
you need in the long run
Static and do what you need, but how scalable is lua is unknown at this
point (someone should post some info on that) and its known that java script
doesn¹t scale that well for large installs