[Freeswitch-users] Call accounting - CDR's

Nik Middleton nik.middleton at noblesolutions.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 15:20:07 PST 2009

More than happy to add my 2 cents worth when I have something useful to
say

Question regarding the xml cdr's

Let's say I have a cron job looking at these files and processing them.
How does FS create them.  Does a MV occur from some other DIR, as
otherwise it's possible I might try and open an in progress record.

Regards