[Freeswitch-users] mod_shout delay in trunk

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 6 11:47:53 PST 2009

Let me clarify.. yes this is normal file buffering was added so we
wouldn't thrash your hard drive with tiny bits of data when recording
calls so now it buffers and writes larger chunks to disk.  This is why
you have this delay which is 100% normal.... is realtime a critical
thing?  It is shout cast so you know it doesn't have to be realtime..
in fact some clients will buffer a little bit anyway and add to it.

/b