[Freeswitch-users] streamFile and read doesn't get DTMF while used with originate

shehzad p pmhshz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 06:51:31 PST 2009

Hi all

My set up is : When i originate the call from CLI, using originate command,
It comes in a dialplan and from there it goes to javascript for handling
simple IVR.
In IVR I tested both streamFile and dialplan read application to get the
DTMF from user, but it was not working, it just play the file and does
nothing (streamFile doesn't call the onInput function at all)..

This setup was working before, when I call a javascript from CLI, and in JS
I create a session to originate the call.

Is there any settings missing for my first setup, so that I can get DTMF
properly...

Thank..
msp