[Freeswitch-users] mod_openzap stops working after some calls

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Fri Feb 6 04:32:03 PST 2009

Hello,

since yesterday I do a real life test with FS in a 40 sip extension
environment with TDM connection via wanpipe/sangoma A104d.

I detected two times the problem, that openzap stops working, while SIP
calls worked. Only restarting helped. Maybe reloading of mod_openzap
helps as well, but I didn't tested that, yet. I filtered FS logfile for
hints of that problem and I found a growing number of this line:

2009-02-06 11:09:51 [INFO] ozmod_isdn.c:706 zap_isdn_931_34() Duplicate
SETUP message(?) for Channel 1:21 ~ 1:21 in state DOWN [ignoring]

Befor restart  I saw such a line for *each* TDM channel and no one was
able to dial out. mod_openzap handled around 40 outgoing calls until
last restart .

Since last restart FS runs good for 2 hours now without any duplicate
SETUP in log ...

Has anybody similar problems?

regards
Helmut