[Freeswitch-users] Transcoding G723

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:17:33 PST 2009

At least 1 company is using it in their FS gateway for a call center
of around 125 positions with their this scenario:

Asterisk servers <---- IAX G711 ----> FS Gateway <--- SIP G729 ---> SIP Provider

The G723 has only been tested in my laptop with an IAX connection to
the FS server though. Any testing is certainly appreciated to squeeze
bugs out.

Moy

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Shelby Ramsey <sicfslist at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Brian,
>
> Thanks for the link.  Is anyone using this in the real world?  I did think
> it was interesting that the author was from Sangoma ...
> SDR

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire