[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch freezes on increasing call traffic

shehzad p pmhshz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 06:22:49 PST 2009

Hi Brian,

As it can be seen from the system information, there require any change in
system or any suggestion...

out put of uname -a is :
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.23.1-42.fc8 #1 SMP Tue Oct 30 13:55:12 EDT
2007 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Thanks,
msp

shehzad p wrote:

> HI Brian,
>
> Output of ulimit -a and /proc/cpuinfo is attached...
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p21848148/12_ulimit_and_cpuinfo.log
> 12_ulimit_and_cpuinfo.log
>
> BUT......................
> I am running the freeswitch using below command (So ulimit set according
> to Anthony's previous post):
> ===================================================================================
> ulimit -d unlimited; ulimit -f unlimited; ulimit -i unlimited; ulimit -n
> 999999; ulimit -q unlimited ; ulimit -u unlimited; ulimit -v unlimited ;
> ulimit -x unlimited; ulimit -s 244; ulimit -l unlimited; freeswitch
> ===================================================================================
>
> Thanks
> msp
>

> Brian West-3 wrote:
>>
>> Can you give me the output of uname -a and the contents of /proc/
>> cpuinfo?  Not sure I asked for this info already or not.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Brian
>>
>> On Feb 5, 2009, at 2:42 AM, shehzad p wrote:
>>

>>> Hi anthony,
>>> In my previous post I already attached the BT for the testing of FS
>>> 1.0.1
>>> Posting it again, please find it on
>>> link==>http://www.nabble.com/file/p21825226/bt_new_arch.txt
>>>
>>> Now I got the same result while testing FS 1.0.3RC1, And its BT is
>>> also
>>> same... BT Link:
>>> http://www.nabble.com/file/p21847332/fs_1_0_3_bt_new_arch.log