[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch freezes on increasing call traffic

shehzad p pmhshz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 01:51:37 PST 2009

HI Brian,

Output of ulimit -a and /proc/cpuinfo is attached...
http://www.nabble.com/file/p21848148/12_ulimit_and_cpuinfo.log
12_ulimit_and_cpuinfo.log

I am running the freeswitch using below command (So ulimit set according to
Anthony's previous post):
ulimit -d unlimited; ulimit -f unlimited; ulimit -i unlimited; ulimit -n
999999; ulimit -q unlimited ; ulimit -u unlimited; ulimit -v unlimited ;
ulimit -x unlimited; ulimit -s 244; ulimit -l unlimited; freeswitch

Thanks
msp