[Freeswitch-users] 16 threads didn't exit

Sias Mey sias at cpdata.co.za
Wed Feb 4 13:14:46 PST 2009

Hi Anthony,

I have been seeing this message for the for a couple of weeks now. And
as you know(you asked me to) I have been keeping up to date.

So it is definately not only a recent change. I use JS with odbc and
core support. And also xml_rpc. I will do some more testing tommorow to
see if I can narrow down what script and what bit of code seems to cause
this.