[Freeswitch-users] origainate through sofia gateway

Jacek Sokulski jsokulski at dotsystems.pl
Wed Feb 4 00:51:34 PST 2009

We have tried setting both effective_caller_id_number and
origination_caller_id_number:

session1.originate(session1,"{origination_caller_id_number=fixed0248b}sofia/gateway/halonet/0225490317",15);
 but the problem still exists. The solution we have found for the case
when we originate two calls, local and external, is as follow:

session1 = new Session();
session1.originate(session1,"user/1003 at 192.168.1.122",15);//local
if(session1.ready()) {
    session1.execute("execute_extension","00930691688627 XML default");//external
}

so the external call goes through the dialplan.
It does not work if both calls are external. One possible solution could be
to pass the originating call through dialplan (loopback?) but we have not managed
to figure out how to do it.

Thanks
Jacek