[Freeswitch-users] Recording background music and voice is out of sync

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 3 18:35:42 PST 2009

Can you show us an example of how you're doing this?  Playback and
Record aren't async so you'll need to show us how you're doing this.

Also don't hijack threads you hit replay on the one "Re: [Freeswitch-
users] FreeSwitch setup as a "Dumb" SBC" as the subject, deleted the
subject and started a new body.  That hijacks the thread and that can
cause your problem to go ignored in some cases if people aren't
interested in the thread topic depending on how their reader threads
the emails.

Please click new message and type freeswitch-
users at lists.freeswitch.org in and then input your subject and body to
start a new thread.

Thanks,
Brian West