[Freeswitch-users] Application language to support C or C++?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 3 08:41:59 PST 2009

Lee,

You also might want to take a look at some of the examples in the
contrib folder in the source tree. There are several items there that
use the event socket. The event socket is extremely powerful and is
suitable for a wide range of applications. However, it isn't the only
way to do things. You could also build an actual FreeSWITCH
application like the ones found in the "mod" directory. That's a bit
more involved and I don't recommend starting there unless you're C/C++
skills are well established. :)

What is your application? Most likely others here have done something
similar and can share with you their experiences, including what
worked and what didn't work.

-MC