[Freeswitch-users] origainate through sofia gateway

Jacek Sokulski jsokulski at dotsystems.pl
Tue Feb 3 05:36:19 PST 2009

Hello
I am trying to initiate a call from javascript, it works fine for local numbers:

> session1.originate(session1, "{ignore_early_media=true}user/1008 at 192.168.1.122");

but when I am trying to connect through sofia gateway, the connection is not being established:

> session2.originate(session2, "sofia/gateway/halonet/0225490317");

although I can call to this number from softphone.
I have also tried setting effective_caller_id_number:

> session1.originate(session1, "{effective_caller_id_number=fixed0248b}sofia/gateway/halonet/0225490317");

with the same result.

A configuration in the dialplan that works is:

> <extension name="halonet.pl">
>       <condition field="destination_number" expression="^0095(\d{10})$">
>       <action application="set" data="effective_caller_id_number=fixed0248b"/>
>       <action application="set" data="bypass_media=true"/>
>       <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
>       <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/halonet/$1"/>
>      </condition>
>    </extension>

Would appreciate any help.
Jacek