[Freeswitch-users] Application language to support C or C++?

Raul Fragoso raul at etellicom.com
Tue Feb 3 05:33:49 PST 2009

Depending on what you want to do, I suggest having a look at
mod_event_socket: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_event_socket
That module is a socket based interface that provides a vast range of
options to control FreeSWITCH and its applications.
Just for the record, my application is entirely written in C++ and uses
FreeSWITCH as a back-end for providing PBX functionality through a
combination of mod_event_socket and mod_xml_curl.

Regards,

Raul