[Freeswitch-users] Strange Performance when using as SBC

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon Feb 2 13:02:34 PST 2009

On Tue, 03 Feb 2009 09:48:14 Raul Fragoso wrote:
> In addition to libtool, you may have issues with the latest packages of
> gcc and some other tools that FS will need. In any case, it's better to
> not use Intrepid at all ;-) Use Hardy as suggested and you will be
> happy.

You shouldn't have any issues. I've used Intrepid on a VM to compile and test
FreeSWITCH quite a bit and haven't run across any issues at all after
downgrading libtool.

That said I would also recommend Hardy LTS for production servers.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware.