[Freeswitch-users] Call Variable not available when call hangup

shehzad p pmhshz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 04:07:57 PST 2009

Hi all,

I need to process some CDR variables in Dialplan, like call duration,
Answered time etc.
but when I place info application after bridge, it is not listing them
properly as below:
Caller-Channel-Created-Time: [1233573341672157]
Caller-Channel-Answered-Time: [1233573342712939]
Caller-Channel-Hangup-Time: [0]
Here Hangup time is 0, So how can I find actual values?

--I know that we can use xml_cdr or cdr_csv, but my current need is to get
those values from dialplan itself so that can be passed to some script...

thanks,
msp