[Freeswitch-users] Cisco 7975G and XML options for G722

peder at networkoblivion.com peder at networkoblivion.com
Sun Feb 1 10:03:11 PST 2009

I have an xml config file for the 79x1, but there is no mention of
wideband and/or g722.  I found a doc on CCO that says that the 7941 and
7961 support g722 for sccp and sip, so if you find some xml that
mentions g722, I would appreciate seeing it as I have a couple of those
phones.  I know there is a "<preferredCodec></preferredCodec>" entry, so
maybe you just add it there like on the 79x0 versions 'preferred_codec:
"g729"'.

Peder