[Freeswitch-users] "Reverse Clock Skew Detected" - what does it mean ?

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Thu Dec 31 12:22:06 PST 2009

Hi Guys

Happy New Year !

- 4 hours to midnight here - what am I doing looking at the console log ????

Anyway, all the best for 2010, and when someone gets a chance to look at this, could someone please help me understand what the following error message means ?

I've seen it a few times before and not seen anything untoward. My "production" system is running 1.0.4 - reported as (14460) but it is somewhat later than that (15xxx). I plan on doing a new SVN build over the holiday, but don't expect this error to go away ?

Message is along the lines . . . .

date & time "[CRIT] switch_time.c:454 Reverse Clock Skew Detected!"

regards
Dave