[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch and H323

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Dec 31 09:20:14 PST 2009

Are you trying to use mod_h323 or mod_opal? They are both works in progress,
but the latter is farther along than the former. Use the latest FreeSWITCH
trunk (or latest.freeswitch.org) and run the buildopal.sh script in the
build directory. If you have any build issues then paste the log on
pastebin.freeswitch.org and reply to this thread with the PB URL so that we
can take a look.
-MC