[Freeswitch-users] No audio after Remote SDP:

Mark Campbell-Smith mcampbellsmith at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 01:42:09 PST 2009

Hi Brian,

But that is all I see... I don't see any further messages after the
401 (when I have 'NAT Mapping Enabled' selected) ..... I realise that
this is part of the authentication procedure, but it stops at the
401/Authorized message

What about in the pastebin?  Do you see anything there?  This is when
the call gets setup, but the IP address in the SDP says a private IP
address  http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11632