[Freeswitch-users] Server Configuration for 50 concurrent sessions

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Dec 29 23:19:53 PST 2009

Might I recommend a project that was written for that exact purpose?  Have you heard of OpenSIPS/OpenSER or what is that other name... I can't spell it nor remember it... but it combined with FreeSWITCH would solve your problem better I suspect.  Use the proxy for registrations and FreeSWITCH for media servers.

/b