[Freeswitch-users] MacOSX

EdPimentl edpimentl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 12:18:38 PST 2009

Here is my personal "refactored" QuteCom ...

*File:* AgileSIP-MAC.zip

You have 24 hours to retrieve this file at
http://datrshare.datr.ws/download/e567e741e54116f488dc7a24a478e498/edpimentl%40gmail.com/AgileSIP-MAC.zip

If you like it... i will create one with a FreeSwitch watermark logo for
FS...

Best,
-E
Gpro.ws