[Freeswitch-users] zrtp endpoints have different sas through fs 1.0.4

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Mon Dec 28 16:39:26 PST 2009

Coolio, well if you need me to test something, just holler.

here's what I'm running

FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (16066) on Ubuntu 9.0.4
zfone 0.92 build 218  (windows xp) with ekiga and x-lite clients
tiviphone 2.0.7 (beta) for symbian

hopefully will have the tiviphone 2.0.7 (beta) for windows mobile shortly

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting