[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch init

Daniele Salvatore Albano info at daccii.it
Sat Dec 26 02:33:58 PST 2009

Hi,

you should take a look to /etc/udev/rules.d searching for a
zaptel.[something] (extension should be .conf, but i'm not sure). Open
it and change user and group in <GROUP="asterisk", OWNER="asterisk"> to
freeswitch.

To change the startup/shutdown sequence, instead, you could use
update-rc.d. First look at startup and shutdown order for wanrouter and
after execute these commands:
sudo update-rc.d -f freeswitch remove
sudo update-rc.d freeswitch defaults SS KK

On SS put a value greater than wanrouter startup order value and on KK
put a value freater than warouter shutdown order value.

As "shutdown/startup order value" i refer to SNNxxxxxx or KNNxxxxxx
where NN is a numeric value and xxxxxx is the name of the service. You
should look for them into /etc/rc3.d and /etc/rc0.d (the first for
startup and the second for shutdown)