[Freeswitch-users] GSM modem for Skype

大泥人 qinglan_zeng at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 25 01:20:44 PST 2009

Hello All,

I had a GSM VoIP Gateway which can be connected to service providers who use SIP protocal. I remember somebody in Freeswitch community mentioned there is a software which can connect GSM network with Skype network. I'm not sure if this software can work with my GSM VOIP gateway or not.  If somebody can send me such software that would be much appriciated and even license fee required would be accepted. I hope I can have a testing on this or I can send this gateway to those guys who have this kind of software for testing.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Daniel Zeng