[Freeswitch-users] Local call uses public context?

Lars Zeb larclap at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 12:31:51 PST 2009

Thanks for the reply, Michael.

I tried the digest authentication using the cidr and copying the
conf/sip_profiles/internal.xml from the distribution, where

<param name="apply-inbound-acl" value="domains"/>

As a result, one endpoint could not register and another was unauthorized.

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/11634

Then I went changed the context in internal.xml from public to default and

            <param name="apply-inbound-acl" value=" <http://192.168.0.0/24>
192.168.10.0/24"/> <param name="apply-register-acl" value="
<http://192.168.0.0/24> 192.168.10.0/24"/>

And the phones registered OK. So my confusion persists.

Lars