[Freeswitch-users] [Dialplan?] Call either sent to VM or phone doesn't ring at all

Fred-145 codecomplete at free.fr
Wed Dec 23 07:39:23 PST 2009

More information: I can dial the default extensions like 9999 just fine. It's
only when I call any of the IP phones (1001,1002,1003) that the call is
immediately forwarded to the callee's voice-mail when the phone goes off the
hook.

To only keep the SIP messages in the fs_cli screen, typing "sofia loglevel
all 0" followed by "sofia profile internal siptrace on" doesn't do the
trick, so am unable to post the whole log yet.