[Freeswitch-users] Codecs and things

Ahmed Naji a.alalousi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 05:49:59 PST 2009

Hi Mike,

Thanks for this.

Is the alpha/dev version in the development repositories somewhere ? I would
be very interested to participate. I have some code for the ti dsps which
may or may not be useful.

Also, I'd very much like to put in the effort to the ti DSPs within FS.

Is this something that yourself and other devs would be interested in ?

Regards,

Ahmed.