[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference voice problems when two parties speaking

Rob Forman rob4manhere at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 22:03:12 PST 2009

No, they are related by different.  Waste means mod_conference is
*sending* to the recipients all of the time.. whether the conference
is silent or not.  Energy-level is the hump each channels has to get
over before mod_conference accepts audio from that line and includes
that channel in the conference.  By setting it to 0, it bridges all
channels all of the time, whether they are quite or not.

Rob