[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch not seeing Register requests

Lars Zeb larclap at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 11:46:11 PST 2009

Yes, the internal profile exists.

                     Name          Type                               Data
State

=====================

                 internal       profile   sip:mod_sofia at 192.168.10.25:5060
RUNNING (0)

            internal-ipv6       profile           sip:mod_sofia@[::1]:5060
RUNNING (0)

                 external       profile   sip:mod_sofia at 192.168.10.25:5080
RUNNING (0)

              example.com       gateway            sip:joeuser at example.com
NOREG

            192.168.10.25         alias                           internal
ALIASED

3 profiles 1 alias