[Freeswitch-users] Skypiax: not able to detect "Inband" dtmf tones from pstn call?

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Tue Dec 22 07:25:21 PST 2009

It is probably because mod_skypiax does not analize incoming audio
looking for dtmf, because the "normal" call from a Skype client peer
sends *both* inband and out of band (signaling) dtmf.

So, I choose to only detect out of band (signaling) dtmfs, and ignore
possible inband dtmfs (in the audio flow), so to have the most
reliable source (signaling) and spare cpu (not analizing the incoming
audio).

Never tought you can receive calls from skypeIN with inband dtmfs...

Open a Jira for this, I'll think about.

Also, let me know your toughts...

-giovanni