[Freeswitch-users] Authenticating end points by IP

Lars Zeb larclap at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 14:50:11 PST 2009

Bill,

Thanks for your ACL Overview. Perhaps you can help me understand more
clearly.

If you include the "local-network-acl" and "apply-inbound-acl" params in the
sip_profiles and setup the list for "localnet.auto" in acl.conf.xml, does
this mean you do not have to include the cidr attribute for individual
extensions in the directory/default folder?

Is "apply-inbound-acl" supposed to exist in both internal and external
profiles while "apply-inbound-acl" is only in the internal?

Thanks, Lars