[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_curl and gateways

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Mon Dec 21 08:21:04 PST 2009

Hi,

All gateways are common, putting them in a user only serves the
purpose of grouping related information together in the XML files.

This said, you can bind to the "configuration" section and return
those gateways as part of the sip profile's xml data.

Cheers,

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100