[Freeswitch-users] fs_cli connection error

Joseph L. Casale JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Sun Dec 20 07:58:12 PST 2009

Trying to setup a new config in the pfSense 1.2.3 final package and when
I try to connect to the console I get an auth error?

# ./fs_cli -H 10.0.0.1
[ERROR] libs/esl/fs_cli.c:652 main() Error Connecting [Authentication Error]

I tried to search for docs to indicate where one might set the password for
this (it never used to have one) but I could only see docs suggesting to provide
one, not set one.

There is no .fs_cli_conf anywhere. Socketstat shows it listening on 8021...

Thanks!
jlc