[Freeswitch-users] SIP Re-invite

DJB djbinter at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 13:09:54 PST 2009

Thank you Mike for your suggestion on IRC.  We did what you recommend and found out it's the iptables issue that we thought it was not there at the beginning since we saw the first 2 invites from the far end fine, but somehow it has something to do with the 3rd invite.

I did close the Jira that I thought it was a bug.  Thank you again for the community and your support.

Dorn B.