[Freeswitch-users] What are the solutions for G729 support ?

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Wed Dec 16 16:48:21 PST 2009

On 12/17/2009 02:22 AM, Bruce McAlister wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Michael Jerris wrote:
>
>> I expect the module will initially be available for linux and we will add other platforms as demand shows a need for it and I can get build servers up that will be used to produce the binaries.  Windows will likely be one of the early alternatives
>>

> Is support for Solaris and/or OpenSolaris x86 planned as well?
>
> Thanks
> Bruce

Support for the less popular platforms will probably depend mostly on
the availability of machines for building and testing. The code is
unlikely to ever be as well optimised for speed on the less popular
platforms, but basic support should be largely an issue of access for
development and support.

Steve