[Freeswitch-users] build errors :(

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 11:30:57 PST 2009

MC, haha I'm not sure. I think this had happened to me before as well and
nuking the fs dir and then an svn up had fixed it.

I think I'll just do an svn co and get on with it. Sorry had been following
FS when it first started and then for 2 yrs have been busy with a bunch of
random stuff but now want to get back into it.

BTW, at that time there was no routing/lcr module available for FS and
someone, can't remember who had written one to plug into FS but it wasn't
open sourced. Wondering if there is one now to use FS more as a class 5
switch than a PBX for more like a carrier peering and minutes wholesale kind
of a business?? Sorry if this is a dumb question :(