[Freeswitch-users] PlayAndGetDigits multiple WAV files

Malay Thakershi malay.thakershi at continuityhealth.com
Tue Dec 15 16:26:31 PST 2009

Regarding Choppy issue:

How do I know what trunk I am using? I had downloaded windows installer from
website and installed it. Then I had to insert few DLL files from the build
to get it up and running.

Is it possible to only get updated files from the latest trunk? Thank you
for help.

Also thank "Dan" for suggesting mod_file solution for combining files for
playback.

Malay Thakershi