[Freeswitch-users] zrtp endpoints have different sas through fs 1.0.4

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Mon Dec 14 18:01:29 PST 2009

Hmm, I emailed the zfoneproject folks about an hour ago asking about a
release date for zfone3 and was surprised about a half hour later with a call
from PRZ himself.

Here's what I got from the call

1) the currently released version of zfone already has support for secure pbx
enrollment

2) the tivi softphone client which I am using on windows mobile and symbian
smartphones does not yet have secure pbx enrollment support

I contacted Tivi support and the 2.0.7 client with support for secure pbx
enrollment is due out close to the end of the year, depending on various
factors yada, yada, yada.

Am I correct in assuming that connecting via a softphone (eikga) on a windows
machine also running the latest official zfone client, and calling 9787
should give me more than just a message saying the following?

1) call is secure
2) welcome to the zrtp enrollment agent
3) thank you for calling (about 1-2 seconds after item 2)

then I get a few beeps, I see the zhone client saying security is interrupted
and the call drops.

This is the same class of behaviour I get with the Tivi clients.