[Freeswitch-users] Billing solutions information

Lon Baker lon at kickasspixels.com
Mon Dec 14 11:11:39 PST 2009

Hey everyone,

I am researching billing solutions for Freeswitch and want to consolidate
the information with what others have found, then add it to the Wiki.

There are seems to be a number of billing solutions by commercial providers,
claiming they can integrate with Freeswitch, but nothing concrete explaining
how far they go.

Do they handle processing credit cards, prepaid, postpaid, reporting, lcr,
etc?

Mod_nibblebill handles the basics of updating a database table.

The A2Billing teams says they are planning on adding support for Freeswitch
in a few months.

ASTPP.org says they support Freeswitch, but the site hasn't been updated
since 2008.

If you know about any solutions, links to solutions or any information can
you send it to me? I will organize it and add it to the wiki.

Thanks!

Lon