[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Documentation

David V. Fansler dfansler at dv-fansler.com
Sat Dec 12 19:28:14 PST 2009

I am new to FreeSWITCH (ok a month old) and am still learning as hard as I
can.  In the recent talk about documentation, I had noticed that finding
documentation on the FreeSWITCH wiki was a bit of a chore.  So I decided to
download all the wiki pages and put them in some sort of logical order.  No
I am not finished yet, but does anyone else out there realize how many wiki
pages there are on FreeSWITCH's site?  So far I am up to 767 pages and have
another 100 to go.

I had no idea what I was getting into!

David

David V. Fansler