[Freeswitch-users] Link between User context and dialplan
abeka at greatiam.com
Sat Dec 12 15:17:46 PST 2009
I am so sorry if this is such a basic thing.
well, when a user/extension eg 8888 is created in with say a user
context - SWAHILI-SPEAKERS Please hear are my questions:
1. What dialplan will that user/extn use.
2. I guess I have to create a dialplan Should the dial-plan also be
called WAHILI-SPEAKERS (is the case relevant ) ? Or could it be
any name ?
3. And how does FS know to load that dialplan for that user.
4. Where should that xml file be stored ?
5. Is there a means of determinig which dialplan was used for a call ?
Thanks I think I have demonstrated enough thickness for now
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users