[Freeswitch-users] The Building Freeswitch blog

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Dec 11 11:11:37 PST 2009

Probably the best list is:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FreeSwitch_Dependencies

Due to the fact that we allow you to change modules after configure there is no great way to have it error out when you don't have the right deps other than to just have the compile errors when you try to build.  Its probably time for a tool like make menuconfig but we do not have that as of yet.

Mike