[Freeswitch-users] The Building Freeswitch blog

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Dec 11 10:34:45 PST 2009

It just so happens I was looking at this same bug last night and having troubles chasing down a solution, if anyone comes up with anything good please let me know.  The basics of this is that automake continues on to other subdirs if build in one subdir fails.

Mike

p..s. a note on the blog, I generally do not recommend just building everything, for example, mod_alsa is a module written specifically for the n800 due to mod_portaudio not working there.  This module is barely touched and I would not use it unless you have a good reason to.